Home Remedies For Glowing Skin Within A Week
A very important occasion in two weeks and you are not ready with your skin! So you are continuously searching the solutions regarding your query about home remedies for glowing skin in one day. Your skin is the largest organ of our body, so you need to take care of it. Glowing skin is free from acne, pimples and blemishes. But due to some factors like pollution, diet and lifestyle can cause breakouts on your skin. Well, no more stress!
You don’t need to look after costly fairness creams and foundations to hide your skin. You have to rifle through your kitchen for a variety of skin-brightening remedies. These home remedies will help you in getting a natural luster in your skin and also helps with reducing melanin production.
Here are some best tried and tested home remedies for glowing skin in a day. While we are also giving links for the products in case you got too lazy to prepare the mixture.
Our self tested home remedies for glowing skin in a Day
Honey and milk
The remedy is very useful for dry skin, as honey is a moisturizing agent. You can also use fresh cream instead of milk.
- Mix one tablespoon of milk/cream and honey and apply on your cleansed face.
- Rub into your skin with circular motions.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry your face and apply a light moisturizer.
In case you don’t have time to prepare this you can use these scrubs for instant glow: Oriflame Milk and Honey Smoothing Scrub and Oriflame Milk and Honey Gold Moisturizing Cream.
Homemade fruit face packs
You can get glowing skin in your favorite fruits. Fruits are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. Fruits are easily available in the market and the face pack is easy to prepare.
- Take a piece of banana, papaya, strawberry, etc and mash together and add a teaspoon of cream in it.
- Apply all over your face and neck and sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat this process twice a week for the best results.
You can also try: The Face Shop Facial Mask Sheets
Yogurt, turmeric and lemon juice
Turmeric is best known for its skin brightening properties for ages. Yogurt has lactic acid and acts as a natural bleaching agent along with removing dead skin cells from the skin. These ingredients are easily available in every kitchen.
- Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of yogurt and mix them together to form a thick paste.
- Apply all over your face and neck and let it dry.
- Once it dries, take little water and gently massage your face rinse and then rinse with normal water.
- For best results, do this twice a week.
Sandalwood Powder & Rose Water
Sandalwood has antibacterial properties and helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria and tan removal.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and 2 tablespoons of rose water. Mix it until a thick paste is formed. You can also add grated cucumber in the mixture, however, it is completely optional.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
- The face pack has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin and helps in lightening spots, pigmentation and blemishes.
Potato and honey
Potato is a great skin lightener and in combination with honey, they both work like a miracle.
- Fine mash potato and add 1 tablespoon of honey in it.
- Apply all over your face and let it dry.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- The face pack is very useful in treating dark circles under the eyes.
- Use this face pack twice or thrice in a week.
You can also use: The Face Shop Real Nature Potato Face Mask
Turmeric & Milk
Turmeric has antibacterial, antioxidants and skin-lightening properties due to the presence of Curcumin.
- You can apply a thick paste of turmeric and milk all over your face and neck. You can also add 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel in this paste for extra nourishment.
- Let it dry for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply this mask twice in a week.
Coconut oil is used to lock the natural moisture of your skin and protect your skin from UV radiation. It is easily available in local markets.
- Take some extra virgin coconut oil and heat it in a pan.
- Apply all over your face and neck and massage for a few minutes every day before sleeping.
- Leave overnight and you will see the results in few days.
You can add coffee or sugar in coconut oil and use it as a scrub to exfoliate your skin.
Few more tips that helps you for glowing skin continue:
Getting enough sleep is a very significant step in your glowing skin journey. While you sleep, our body repairs the damaged cells. So, you should take a sleep of a minimum of 7-8 hours for healthy glowing skin.
It is very important to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day to flush out all the toxins from the body. Dehydrated skin looks dull and dry.
- Fruits and vegetables
Always switch to seasonal fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables have plenty of nutrients and antioxidants properties. Fruits that have skin brightening properties are banana, kiwi, papaya, oranges, strawberries, etc. While broccoli, green veggies, carrots and tomatoes are the vegetables helpful for glowing skin.
Yoga is a natural way to keep your body and mind healthy. Regular exercise fights the formation of free radicals.
Never forget to remove all your makeup before sleeping. Sleeping with makeup on can clog pores and can cause skin breakouts. You can use coconut oil or almond oil as a makeup remover.
Whenever you step out of your house, wear sunscreen with SPF even in winters. A good sunscreen protects your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
These were the remedies and tips that can help your skin to rejuvenate. You can also check Home remedies for glowing skin in one day for an instant glow. Start doing this and your skin will be back into life. Natural remedies take time to show results, till then be consistent with your daily skincare routine. Love yourself and be comfortable with your skin the way it is.